About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to work on ongoing projects due to the increased number of projects. The analyst will need to deliver enhancement which will improve initiatives and strengthen the team capability even further.
- Work closely with the project stakeholders, internal IT teams and third-party vendors to gather, develop, validate, and recommend business, technical and functional solutions to business problems.
- Build and manage relationships with key business stakeholders and provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying and documenting business requirements for new or existing solutions.
- Comprehend business requirement to technical specification to the development team.
- Coordination of required activities to complete the delivery with a cross functional team.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyse and understand complex tech ecosystems and define system dependencies
- Good understanding of databases and API contracts / Low Level Design
- Ability to do basic API testing using postman or any other API testing tool
- Strong experience working in a pure Agile environment
- Experience writing technical documentation, requirements and user stories using Confluence and Jira
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong experience in working with Agile development cycle
- Basic understanding of Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- 5 years of experience working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Domain knowledge of Data Privacy & Cyber Security
- Experience Access Management & Authentication - preferable Auth0
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pravin on 0282672485 quoting reference 248438.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.