My client, an iconic Australian company is looking for a Cyber Security Assurance Advisor to join their Information Security office.
The successful candidate will have understanding of cyber security industry best practices such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF and Australia Government Information Security Manual (ISM); as well as experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools.
- Perform Third Party Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Perform Internal Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Participate in Customer Audit as required
- Maintain the Information Security Policy & Standard documentation suite
- Work with and support other Information Security team member
- Experience in conducting security compliance and assurance activities
- Experience working in a team of information security professionals in a large and complex organisation
- Understanding of cyber risk management
- Understanding of cyber security industry best practices such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF and Australia Government Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Balanced and pragmatic understanding of best practices to meet information security outcomes
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool such as RSA Archer (Preferred Qualification)
If you meet the mandatory skills and requirements and are looking for your next role, APPLY NOW