Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Cyber security Assurance Advisor. This role will be providing a range of security assurance services such as Policy and & standard consulting, Third Party security assurance, internal security assurance to business and other stakeholders. You will need to conduct security assurance reviews to identify non-compliance, make recommendations and ensure these are implemented.
- Perform Third Party Cyber Security Assurance activities
- Perform internal cyber security assurance activities
- Assist in Audit Remidiation work.
- Maintain the Business's Information Security Policy and Standard documentation suite
- Work with and support other information security members
The successful Candidate has a minimum 3 years experience in Information Security
- Experience in conducting security compliance and assurance activities
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool such as RSA Archer (preferred qualification)
- Experience working in a team of information security professionals in a large complex organisation.
- Understanding of Cyber Security risk management
- Understanding of cyber security industry best practices such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF and Australia Government Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Balanced and pragmatic understanding of best practices to meet information security outcomes
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #199018