Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cyber Security Assessor for a long-term contract opportunity with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing business and functional requirements to meet the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Provide architecture and other cloud-based design documentation.
- Providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (ISO 27001/ISM)
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure
- Experience in the development of security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines highly desired
- Cloud security architecture experience highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA security clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201478.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.