Our Client is a Large Federal Government Agency, seeking the expertise of a Cyber Security Assessor. The program will address challenges associated with the use and adoption of cloud services with assured governance to protect our client's valuable digital assets and reputation. This is an exciting option for an Experienced Security Specialist to deliver cloud security and compliance expertise.
THE KEY DELIVERABLES ARE:
- Business and functional requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure
- Security Architecture and other cloud-based design documentation.
- providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies; and
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (e.g. ISO 27001, ASD Information Security Manual (ISM)), guidance (e.g. NIST guidance), and/or risk-based needs.
- demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs.
- demonstrated experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure.
- desirable to have experience in the development of security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- desirable to have cloud security architecture experience.
- desirable to have developed and applied security engineering automation processes to simplify sophisticated processes through programming and scripting; and
- excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills along with the ability to apply initiative, autonomy, and teamwork.
While NV 1 Security Clearance is preferred, our client is willing to consider candidates who are Australian Citizens / have baseline clearance.
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #199832