Our client has commenced the 'Cloud Right' Program to address the challenges associated with the use and adoption of cloud services. The project also provides access to efficient and endorsed cloud services with assured governance to protect the organisations valuable digital assets and reputation.
The key deliverables
- Business and functional requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure;
- Architecture and other cloud-based design documentation;
- providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies;
Role specific skills required
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (e.g. ISO 27001, ASD Information Security Manual (ISM)), guidance (e.g. NIST guidance), and/or risk-based needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure;
- Desirable experience in the development security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Desirable to have cloud security architecture experience;
Key Performance Indicators
- Providing requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Documentation relating to the design of cloud infrastructure.
- Professional and comprehensive responses to requests for advice on security mitigations.
12 months initial engagement + 12 months extension available
Must have NV 1 Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #199832