Our client is seeking to engage a Cyber Security Architect to be involved in design and implementation of both technical and non-technical aspects of implementing cyber security improvements.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience in providing enterprise cyber security design, implementation, risk management & advice within the context of a large organisation leading to successful organisational change and business improvement
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of both technical and non-technical aspects of implementing cyber security improvements.
- Extensive experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex business environments and supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience with ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services, enterprise content management systems, electronic document management systems, and SAP enterprise resource planning systems, are desirable but not mandatory
- Establishing and managing professional relationships, including the ability to understand strategic risk management and enterprise governance objectives.
- Work autonomously, and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in an efficient and effective collaborative manner.
- Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution.
- Extensive experience working in a senior ICT role within large, complex environment
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651