- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Inner west location
- Flexible working
|The role supports the successful delivery of the Cyber Security Transformation Program, by providing subject matter expertise in the areas of security architecture, design, authentication, and governance|
· Lead the design, testing and implementation of identity and modern authentication technologies.
· Assess the Architecture and solution designs for compliance to security patterns and standards
· Take a lead role in the design and implementation of security Architecture standards.
· Take a lead role in research and analysis of security technologies against USYD requirements and provide cost analysis, recommendations, and strategic advice.
· Identify and assess security risks, recommend, and document risk treatment actions, in respect of ICT services, solution designs and technology architectures.
· Report to the Manager, Cyber Security Governance on the status of information security management, progress on risk treatment activities, security incidents and policy exceptions.
Key Skills and Experience
· Expert knowledge of Architecture (Network, VC, Cloud IaaS, Cloud PaaS, SaaS, Private cloud).
· Expert knowledge of the principles of identity and access management and modern authentication technologies.
· Expert knowledge of cybersecurity principles and practices.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work as part of a team in a complex organisational structure and IT environment.
· Demonstrated strong skills Implementation of agile software development methodologies and principles.
· Proven ability to present with credibility and translate technical and complex information concisely for diverse audiences.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively manage key stakeholder including third-party vendors
· Ability to engage, collaborate, and to adjust personal style and approach to optimise outcomes.
· Demonstrated high level of personal motivation, resilience and ability to work effectively individually or in teams.
Please select apply of contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference number 213734