Cyber Security Architect
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Leading organization in the Perth CBD
- Competitive remuneration on offer
An industry leading company based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Architect for a 12-month fixed term contract paid as a salary, with leave benefits.
To be successful, you'll have proven experience in the design of enterprise security architectures.
- Provide expert advice on cyber security control requirements;
- Assist Cyber Governance Risk and Compliance to identify and track key risks in relation to Technology and Cyber Security;
- Assist to develop the Cyber Security Architecture engagement model;
- Development of the client's Cyber Security Architecture Capability through the development of architecture principles, standards, templates, conventions & tooling;
- Assist with development of the Cyber Control Framework;
- Contribute to strategic roadmaps and liaise with organizational stakeholders and the Cyber Security Architecture team via workshops, review and discussions;
- Conduct proof of concepts of security controls and tooling;
- Keep updated re cyber security, application and technology changes;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and leaders of the organization.
- Strong, commercial experience in a similar role in the design of security architecture within enterprise level organizations;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written;
- The natural ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels of an organization;
- Proven ability to provide authoritative advice in relation to Cyber Security matters both on an organizational and strategic level.
- Any experience with Cloud is desirable, but not essential.
- Work for a leading organization in the Perth market;
- Perth CBD location;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits on offer.
If you are interested and have the skills and experience necessary to fulfill this position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job reference: 201227)