The objective of the Cyber Security Architect is to provide subject matter expertise to protect cyber assets, data, intellectual property and its operations. This will include activities ranging from development and enhancement of Cyber Security Framework.
- Relevant tertiary qualification. Preferably diploma or degree qualified in a business related or IT discipline or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Understanding TOGAF Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of emerging technology trends, IT functions, and relevant business solutions applications
- 8 -10 years of technical security experience
- Excellent working knowledge of information security best practice, architecture standards and methods, across policy, process and technology
- Good understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats and their impacts in relevant industry sectors
- CISSP certification required or CompTIA Security +, CEH, GSEC or CISM preferred
- Experience managing critical security infrastructure components, advising internal clients and implementing solutions
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217 for more information.