Cyber Security Architect to to provide security expertise, advice and support for the coordination of services and deliverables. This will include input into all aspects of our clients ICT/OT&E environments. Assigned work will be as directed by the Manager ICT and Manager OT&E.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Act as a technical authority on cyber security and provide direction to project managers on cyber security projects
- Provide counsel on cyber security matters to the Managers ICT and OT&E as well as the Cyber Security Management Group (CSMG)
- Drive, communicate and deliver the cyber security strategy
- Lead the delivery and development of the cyber security capability
- Provide cyber leadership to the broader ICT and OT&E teams
- Advance lead, coach and develop team members involved in cyber security functions
- Support the cyber security governance function and improve its capability
- Formulate, define and deliver the cyber security service delivery model (framework) including any associated roles and responsibilities
- Conduct a cyber skills assessment as well as a skills development plan and roadmap of skills that would support the uplift, delivery and operationalisation of the cyber security function
- Develop, progress and maintain cyber security architectural and framework models to include technology, processes, information and application strategies.
- Define, develop and maintain strategic and tactical artefacts for cyber security; develop briefing materials, processes and plans, to promote and guide cyber mitigation activities and best practice
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities
- Experience in developing, interpreting and assessing cyber security threats, strategies, plans and frameworks in mid-sized utility or public organisations
- Experience in undertaking or coordinating strategic assessments of current capabilities, future requirements and developing strategies to transition processes, people and technology.
- Experience in liaising, communicating and working with stakeholders to promote cyber security factors in technology and business contexts
- Ability to leverage industry trends, data, cyber information and updates to identify opportunities to improve Seqwater cyber security maturity level
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Security Architecture or similar position.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 195599.
Applications close 5:00 PM Wednesday, 19th June 2019 and we require a copy of your updated resume as well as suitability statement.