- Cyber Security - Risk, Assurance & Compliance focus
- $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 (depending on experience)
- West Sydney location - Working Flexibility
We are looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in Cyber Security
- Must have experience in Risk, Assurance and Compliance
- Cyber Security certified - Comp TIA Security+, ISO 27001 LA/LI (desirable)
- Experience working in a similar position or team environment
- Knowledge of information security and risk management process
- Sound understanding of technical security controls and technologies
- Understanding of information security standards and frameworks such as Cybersecurity essentials, ISO2700x, ISO, ACSC Essential Eight and NIST
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be liaising with the business and users around Risk Assessments & Risk Management
- Start on 17/01/22
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button