Peoplebank are recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst (NV1 cleared ideally) to work on a long-term contract based in the Adelaide CBD (work must be done on site in Adelaide).
This is an initial contract to June 2022, but with potential extensions. Due to the nature of the work, you must be an Australian Citizen and ideally hold an existing NV1 or NV2 (although a baseline clearance would suffice!)
- Hunt cyber security threats and respond appropriately.
- Work in a team spirit with IT Team and Cybersecurity Team
- The role will use a PSPF and ISM framework, and require a strong risk management approach to secure accreditation milestones.
- Implement and Develop Accreditation strategy for a system.
- Ensure implementation of Security requirements required to obtain accreditation
- Liaise with IM&T team Centre to ensure System architecture and solution are covering security requirements
- Participate to Accreditation Documentation package development
- Write documents required by accreditation process
Skills and Experience include
- 5+ years' experience in Cyber Security is required (expert level!).
- Experience with Protected accreditation process is required.
- IRAP certification and / or experience working with IRAP is expected.
- Fundamental understanding Information System is required.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts (both written and verbally).
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with team members and ICT team member.
- Analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Eagerness to dig into technical questions and examine them from all sides
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404
SA: LHS 296564