- Permanent - stability
- West Sydney
- Cyber Security - GRC focus
We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
As Cyber Security SME, you will monitor, configure. Manage, and troubleshoot Incidences. You will provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services. You will be heavily engaged with senior stakeholders across the technical team of all business units and become a primary point of contact for these stakeholders when they have any technology requirements as well as BAU activities.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in Cyber Security
- Knowledge of information security and risk management process
- Sound understanding of technical security controls and technologies
- Understanding of information security standards and frameworks such as Cybersecurity essentials, ISO2700x, ISO, ACSC Essential Eight and NIST
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to hold large meetings, ensure actions are provided, and then track these to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button