This position will support the Cloud Transition Team thorough the provision of Cyber Risk and Advice capability, to develop objective quality evidence in support to the cyber risk review cycle.
This position is the primary interface for cloud accreditation activities and maintains end-to-end ownership of the security aspects of the cloud onboarding lifecycle. More broadly, this position will contribute to the cyber resilience, and enhance the cyber security posture and risk capabilities of the department.
12 Month contract with possible extensions. Must have current NV1 clearance
- Contemporary cyber security risk qualifications. Such as: CISSP, CEH, OSCE, or, SANS (MGT415, MGT516, SEC460, SEC488, SEC504, SEC542, SEC562, SEC564, or SEC660), or equivalent/s,
- Experience in a similar role supporting cloud certification efforts (such as IRAP, NIST, PCI DSS, ISO).
- Experience with Cloud Cyber Security Risk Management Plans or Cloud Cyber Risk Assessments.
- Clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
- Recent experience as a Cyber Security Risk Analyst.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720