Our High Profile Federal Government client is seeking the services of a motivated and experienced Cyber Security Analyst. The role will be an initial 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options and is working from Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working within a Cyber Security Operation's Centre, successfully and consistently undertaking incident response activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant features and capabilities of current industry-accepted hardware and software and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant ICT security approaches and methodologies, which may include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, patch management and other technical aspects
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve as a team, problem solve using judgement while managing risk and maintain highest levels of integrity.
- Proven ability to be self-management to achieve timelines, display personal resilience and mentorship.
- Tertiary qualification in Information and Communications Technology, Cyber Security
- One or more industry certifications (i.e. CISSP, CEH, CISM, Splunk, Microsoft products, Juniper, Cisco)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200915.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.