About the Role
Cyber Operations team is in the process of establishing a Service Reliability and Security Centre (SRSC). As part of the team the role will help ensure that Client has the capability to build and protect cyber-resilient information technology platforms and support strategic objectives. The Cyber Security Analyst will be required to support and contribute to the protection of the Agency's systems, information and environment to support client's objectives to "build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme". Duties The Cyber Security Analyst will undertake technical cyber security activities under the leadership of line managers that report to the Director of Cyber Security Operations. The Cyber Security Analyst must possess and demonstrate technical competency in areas of cloud security (Azure/AWS), endpoint and network security, threat intelligence and hunting, data loss prevention, vulnerability management, and incident response. The Cyber Security Analyst will work as part the Cyber Operations team within the SRSC to ensure Client has the capability to protect information assets, systems and environments to support strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated familiarity with log aggregation and Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and cyber security concepts
- Formal tertiary qualifications or industry certifications in a cyber-security related field (Azure/M365, AWS, Cloudflare & Splunk
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Sound stakeholder relationship skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Worked in a Security/Network Operations Centre (or similar)
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 246214.