Cyber Security Analyst
- Opportunity to work with risk and information security frameworks and policies.
- Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance Required
- 12 months contract with 24 months extension option
About the role:
Our Clinet are seeking to fill several Security Analyst roles to deliver the key System Accreditations. The role will require the following:
- Extensive experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards (ISO 27001/2);
- Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security accreditation artefacts;
- Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing;
- Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques;
- Tertiary or other relevant qualifications are advantageous.
- Analyse and document security risk, and recommend treatments and modifications to security practices and procedures using expertise and technical knowledge;
- Identify, test and assess applicable security controls in line with the Information Security Manual and agency policies and guidelines;
- Contribute to the system accreditation program of work by developing or reviewing security artefacts, including Threat and Risk Assessments and System Security Plans;
- Assist with the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, projects and strategies;
- Manage, develop and support complex relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area goals;
- Educate and inform departmental staff to promote understanding and ensure adherence to security policy and processes.
Skills and experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 237205.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.