The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for activities: Security Operation Centre, Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessments, Dashboards and Reporting.
To be considered for this fantastic permanent position, you must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification. Preferably diploma or degree qualified in a business related or IT discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5- 8 years in Cyber Security experience gained within enterprise environment.
- Relevant Certifications like CEH , Security +, CCNA Security .
- Certified Certification (Foundation) in ITIL
- Knowledge in Splunk, Qualy Guard tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of information security best practice, policy, process and technology
- Experience managing critical security infrastructure components, advising internal clients and implementing solutions
- Experience and Knowledge in cyber security concepts with networking, system administration and security best practices
- Should be able to performs Vulnerability and security Risk assessments
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217 for more information.