Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Melbourne , Victoria
The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for activities: Security Operation Center, Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessments, Dashboards and Reporting.
To be considered for this fantastic permanent position, you must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification. Preferably diploma or degree qualified in a business related or IT discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5- 8 years in Cyber Security experience gained within enterprise environment.
- Relevant Certifications like CEH , Security +, CCNA Security .
- Certified Certification (Foundation) in ITIL
- Knowledge in Splunk, QualyGuard tools.
- Excellent working knowledge of information security best practice, policy, process and technology
- Experience managing critical security infrastructure components, advising internal clients and implementing solutions
- Experience and Knowledge in cyber security concepts with networking, system administration and security best practices
- Should be able to performs Vulnerability and security Risk assessments
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please click the apply button now!
For a more detailed discussion, you may contact Meg Geronimo at firstname.lastname@example.org