About the role
This role is responsible for supporting a small team of Cyber Analysts to ensure the client has the capability to deploy and manage cyber-resilient information technology platforms to support our strategic objectives.
- owners throughout the design-build-operate lifecycle of information technology systems.
- Application of relevant government standards including the Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework.
- Assisting project staff and product owners to establish effective operational security.
- Development of security policies, process and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring to detect anomalous or suspicious events and documentation of cyber incident response playbooks.
- Investigate and report potential security incidents and create post-incident reports.
- Assemble and analyse a diverse collection of datasets for strategic reporting.
- Vulnerability management, remediation planning and aftercare.
- Develop, maintain and deliver cyber awareness material.
- Contribute to the Divisional risk register and regular monitoring of risk treatments.
Skills and experience
- Experience in managing ad-hoc requests from all levels of staff and management.
- Proven experience handling ambiguity in a high tempo environment.
- Relevant prior experience and knowledge in ICT service delivery.
- Proven ability to work independently, under limited supervision and with strong attention to detail in order to achieve agreed deliverables.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 208771.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.