About the Role:
Our client has initiated two projects with the aim of countering cyber threat activity in the environment: the IT Services Essential 8 Uplift and the Infrastructure Security Uplift Project.
- Assessments of Artefacts, processes, and the delivery of business focused security outcomes to meeting the security needs of both projects.
- Security Architecture and other design documentation.
- Providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies; and other deliverables as required.
- Experience working for a government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects.
- Currently hold a security clearance of Negative Vetted 1.
- ISO/IEC 27001/2, 31k, Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM), Secure Controls Framework (SCF), NIST SP 800-30
- Demonstrated experience in conducting scoping and security assessments of new on-premise and cloud-based systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Experience in the definition, design and implementation of appropriate controls
- Experience in conducting scoping and security assessments of new on-premise and cloud-based systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Experience in the analysis and resolution of complex technical and cyber security issues.
- Experience in the development, uplift and maintenance of new and existing security capabilities.
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217
Looking forward to hearing from you!