Our client a Global Mining company are seeking a Cyber Security Advisor - Governance and Compliance to join their specialist Cyber Governance team in Brisbane CBD. This role will have a compliance focus and primarily provide practical expertise in the ongoing implementation of a control framework which serves as a basis for compliance assessment against Cyber's standards and compliance framework.
This role is a great opportunity for an IT GRC professional seeking a hands-on role to in implement a fresh approach to Cyber compliance at a time of significant digital transformation and growth.
Reporting to the Manager Cyber Security Governance, you will:
- Assist the Manager Cyber Security Governance in identifying and scoping compliance
- Lead the design and implementation efforts for enabling Cyber compliance assessment methodology, processes and enablement necessary for the compliance function to be agile and effective.
- Assess the compliance of key Cyber Security controls established to protect Digital Assets.
- Provide specialist advice in the definition, application and communication of Cyber Security standards and guidance.
- Maintain strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing Cyber Security as well as key business stakeholders.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an IT GRC role for a large enterprise, or equivalent professional services experience.
- Demonstrated implementer of IT GRC frameworks, with particular emphasis on ISO27001 and NIST.
- Demonstrated practical experience with IT GRC applications such as Archer and ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge and experience in a breadth of Cyber Security topics and compliance requirements, particularly with respect to outsourced and cloud-based services.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, and professional qualification such as CISA or CISSP.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 187665