Peoplebank are recruiting for a Cyber Security Advisor to work on a 6 month contact based in Adelaide. This is an on-site role, and can't be done fully remotely.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate ICT risk assessments with management and support development of risk treatments. Identify and escalate areas of risk and concern and track and report on subsequent remediation efforts.
- Develop statements of work relating to ICT quality assurance and compliance initiatives and facilitate, track, measure, report and interpret associated key ICT metrics.
- Participate in security audits, compliance reviews and other security assurance activities
- 3-5+ years commercial work experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of information and cyber security management, risk management incorporating ISO27000, NIST, ISM.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with a wide range of people from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Proven experience in the provision of advice and guidance on cyber security, including identifying current and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities and risks, and potential remedies.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Proven ability to show initiative in work activities and complete tasks in a meticulous manner
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564