Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cyber Security Advisor for a long-term contract with multiple extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Technical cyber security qualifications. Such as: CISSP, CISM, and/or, CRISC (or equivalent/s)
- Relevant technical policy writing qualifications. Such as: APSC policy formulation and advice: advanced (or equivalent)
- Excellent time management, communications skills (both written and verbal), critical thinking skills, collaboration and team skills
- Minimum two years of recent experience as a Cyber Technical Policy Author
- Demonstrated examples of a Cyber Technical Policy that you have written or significantly contributed to.
- Three or more years recent experience as a Cyber Technical Policy Author will be highly regarded
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201351.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.