Cyber Security Advisor
An industry leading client in WA is seeking a Cyber Security Advisor to design, develop, implement and deliver IT cyber security advisory services across multiple stakeholder groups. It is an exciting time to join an organization that is currently undertaking a large-scale IT transformation.
- Provide enterprise IT Security Advisory/ consulting services across multiple stakeholder groups;
- Evaluate business requirements, processes and provide realistic IT security advice & expertise;
- Design, develop and implement IT security advisory standards and awareness;
- Develop and execute security communications;
- Evaluate, design and recommend cyber security services and solutions.
- Strong, recent experience in an IT Cyber Security advisory OR similar role;
- Previous experience with ICT/ information security strategies, processes, reporting practices and technical security standards;
- Ability to analyse and evaluate the impact of cyber security risk issues on organisational operations;
- Certifications related to IT Security advisory services, risk management, IT audit & security management (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP) or equivalent;
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
- Any familiarity with Agile Methodology would be highly beneficial.
- Any relevant IT Security relative certifications/ degree credentials would be highly regarded;
If you are interested and have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis (08) 9423 1422 (Job reference: 198384)