Peoplebank are recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant to work on a contract until Dec 31st with extension beyond that likely.
The role is based in Adelaide and will require someone to hold NV1 clearance (so must be an Australian citizen, with a NV1 or NV2 clearance)
As a Cyber Security Advisor, you will be working in a high visibility role, ensuring information assets remain secure across a huge organisaiton, and by providing professional security-related technical expertise in a consulting, advisory, analysis and facilitating capacity, and contributes to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of cyber security policy and process, and the co-ordination of cyber security operations, projects and other cyber security tasks.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Cyber Security Strategic Plan.
- Provide cyber security guidance and support to projects and programs, including advice for risk assessments and solution designs, process mapping, continuous improvement design and co-ordinating with internal and external agencies.
- Have a current understanding of emerging security threats, monitoring a range of industry information sources and networks, and initiating appropriate activities to protect assets.
- Assist with authorised penetration tests, technical vulnerability assessments and security audits, reporting outcomes.
- Ensure security standards and management are maintained in agreeance with SLA's.
- Knowledge of O365 suite of products and cloud services.
- Undertake or participate in investigations into activities that breach security standards and policies, including advice and proactive communication to relevant senior stakeholders.
- Participate in security audits, compliance reviews and other security assurance activities.
Skills and Experience required
- Hold an appropriate formal qualification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, or similar,
- 10+ years' experience delivering professional IT services
- Other technical certifications such as CCNA, CompTIA Network+ / Security+ and relevant AWS and Microsoft certifications
- National Negative Vetting 1 - secret security clearance.
- Excellent client-facing and change management skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564