Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Cyber Security Adviser.
This is a long-term contract for 6 months with a 12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- Provide specialist ICT Security advice with a focus on Risk, Compliance, Assurance and Reporting. Provide guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks.
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments that contextualise cybersecurity risks to organisational frameworks and appetites, with a focus on transparent risk engagement and veteran-centric outcomes.
- Evaluating/identifying areas of risk, and analysing the need for, and suitability of, security controls.
- Support the section in various tasks, including the provision of ICT Security advice, high quality ICT security reports, including Risk Assessments, Forward Work Plans and System Security Plans.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including contracted entities, other Departments and Agencies, service providers and other interest groups.
- Provide pragmatic risk based advice to their projects and programs of work delivered by Shared Services to them.
- Assist in the development of key cyber security artefacts, including strategy policy, and procedures.
- Coordinate communication with the Cyber Security team via management of the shared mailbox.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Tertiary/ Industry or Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC or others
- Achieves Results
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 88807642 quoting Job Reference: #242228
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.