Key role for a Cyber Risk and ISMS Specialist to join a leading NSW Government Department to support implementation of ISO 27001 for the organization.
- Key career opportunity; Work on an integral project
- Flexible working conditions available
- Use your strong Risk, Compliance and ISO experience
Our key government client is looking for a Cyber Risk and ISMS Specialist to progress the strategy and roadmap of Information Security Management Systems towards an ISO 27001 certification.
- Conduct security risk assessments and security testing against critical systems
- Conduct controls compliance testing against critical systems based on security frameworks including NSW Cyber Security Policy, ACSC Essential 8 and ISO 27001.
- Review, update and where needed create ISMS documentation and supporting artefacts to ensure compliance with ISO 27001
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW
Reference number - 243807