Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who are currently seeking a Cyber Risk Advisor.
The role reports to the Cyber Risk Manager and has a clear focus on providing cyber risk advisory to enable secure and cyber resilient business operation and innovation. Stakeholders include project delivery teams, security and technology experts, system owners, business leadership and the group risk function.
· Conduct cyber threat and risk assessments for new and existing technology systems and projects(Cloud, IT & OT)
· Support the threat and risk based prioritisation of security control gaps identified through various security assurance activities
· Review and facilitate exemptions based on risk and business justification.
· Stay abreast of the cyber threat landscape, incident and incorporate insights into threat and risk assessments.
· 5+ years' experience in an Advisory or Risk Role
· Expertise in delivering Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA), Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP).
· Experience with Cyber Security frameworks (NIST SP -800-37, ISO31000
· CISM, CISA, CRISC
· Understanding risks in IT/ OT contexts
· Understanding Cloud XAAS products or mobile applications
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #211056