Our client, an Iconic Australian Enterprise are currently seeking a Cyber Risk Advisor to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The Cyber Security Risk team is focussed on assisting the organisation, in understanding and managing its cyber risks at the Enterprise, Business Unit and at the system levels.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Conduct cyber risk assessments for new and existing technology systems and projects.
- Support the threat and risk-based prioritisation of security control gaps identified through various security assurance activities
- Review and facilitate exemptions based on risk and business justification.
- Stay abreast of Australia and global cyber threat landscape/security incidents and incorporate insights into the organization's cyber risk assessments.
- Collaborate with various teams within the Information Security Office and across the wider Technology function to determine and capture controls and their effectiveness.
- Recommend the implementation of additional cyber security controls and risk mitigation actions based on risk assessments.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Practical experience in a cyber security role, preferably in a large organisation or in a similar industry (Logistics, Government, Financial or Digital)
- Experience in identifying and understanding cyber security risk in both Information Technology (IT) & Operational Technology (OT) contexts.
- Experience undertaking Cyber security risk reviews on cloud (SaaS) products, APIs, mobile applications and other latest technologies.
- Experience with industry leading cyber security frameworks for identifying and managing cyber security risk such as NIST SP 800-37, ISO 31000, OCTAVE etc
- Understanding of various cyber security domains, the operation of key enterprise technology capabilities and the latest security technology landscape.
- Expertise in delivering Cyber Risk Assessments.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #240825