As a Cyber Operations Analyst, you will work with both our client and their partner agencies to establish and operate a technical cyber security and risk-management capability in line with the Australian Government Security Frameworks and associated legislation. You will also work with Senior Cyber engineers on multi-cloud cyber security, assisting with all facets of the security lifecycle.
This role will provide support to a small team of Cyber Analysts to ensure our client has the capability to deploy and manage cyber-resilient information technology platforms to support our strategic objectives. This is achieved by:
- Provision of compliance and risk-based advice for system owners throughout the design-build-operate lifecycle of information technology systems.
- Identifying, deploying and sustaining cyber security technologies to manage risk.
- Development of security policies, process and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring to detect anomalous or suspicious events and documentation of cyber incident response playbooks.
- Investigate and report potential security incidents and create post-incident reports.
- Vulnerability management and remediation planning.
- Assist in the establishment of a Security Operations Centre (SOC).
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Work experience in dedicated cyber roles.
- Extensive experience applying the Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual to Commonwealth Government ICT operations.
- Experience in ICT Service Delivery.
- Extensive experience in ICT infrastructure including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge and experience with O365 security.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727 quoting Job Reference: 213594