Cyber Operations Analysts assist with establishing and operating a technical cyber security and risk-management capability for the Agency and its strategic partners. Working with Senior Cyber engineers on O365 cyber security assisting with all facets of the security lifecycle.
- Provision of compliance and risk based advice for system owners throughout the design-build-operate lifecycle of information technology systems.
- Assisting Senior Cyber engineers on O365 cyber security
- Development of security policies, processes and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring to detect anomalous or suspicious events and documentation of cyber incident response playbooks.
- Investigate and report potential security incidents and create post-incident reports.
- Assemble and analyse a diverse collection of datasets for strategic reporting.
- Vulnerability management, remediation planning and aftercare.
- Develop, maintain and deliver cyber awareness material.
- Contribute to the Divisional risk register and regular monitoring of risk treatments.
To be succesful you need to have:
- Experience in managing ad-hoc requests from all levels of staff and management.
- Proven experience handling ambiguity in a high tempo environment.
- Relevant prior experienced and knowledge in ICT service delivery.
- Proven ability to work independently, under limited supervision, with strong attention to detail, in order to achieve agreed deliverables.
Due to the clearance requirement for the role candidates needs to be at least an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208050.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.