Our Client is a global systems integration company with a strong commitment to delivering trusted solutions that helps safeguard Australia.
A brand-new project has been established which involves the enhancement of customers cybersecurity capabilities, which requires an Cyber Security Engineer. This position is great for a candidate looking for growth and to contribute to a large cybersecurity operations.
- Assist with design, deployment and maintenance of cyber security tools
- Work with the operational teams to ensure the tools are configured appropriately and fit for purpose
- Undertake routine patching and configuration tasks; and
- Perform integration and other testing functions.
What we are looking for in the perfect candidate:
- Strong technical experience in deployment and maintenance of Cybersecurity Tools
- Experience with Enterprise McAfee products such as ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Protection
- Experience with Tenable. Forescout, Taium (desirable);
- Working knowledge of virtualisation and other common infrastructure services.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on email@example.com quoting reference #211004.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.