About the Role
This role's primary focus is as a service provider to internal customers through the Cyber Delivery arm . You will lead Cyber Defence SMEs throughout the project lifecycle, which includes assessing and estimating for services to meet secure project delivery and facilitating the execution of these activities during delivery. We are looking for strong communicators, able to transfer results and remediation recommendations back to stakeholders.
- Assist the Cyber Defence Manager with understanding, managing and optimising ongoing costs associated with committed deliverables, including resourcing.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to meet their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of documentation of processes associated with security activities.
- Keep internal tracking tools up to date with relevant project and security assessment information.
- Support projects and delivery teams with assurance activities in a timely manner.
- Assist other delivery leads and iteration mangers with forecasting and scheduling activities.
- Own relationships with security consulting vendors.
- Provide regular reporting on Cyber Defence delivery activities.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT industry with at least 3 years in Information Security
- Demonstrated experience working in a team of information security professionals in a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience managing diverse stakeholder expectations
- Proven experience working with Scaled Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Penetration testing experience desirable but not necessary.
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities across all landscapes (e.g., postapplication, infrastructure, network, mobile, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle from concept and ideation through to implementation and operation
- Experience working with security assurance consultancies and consultants (e.g. penetration testers)
- Experience in the Cyber Defence domain, detect, respond and recover
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the Job title.
Looking forward to hearing from you!