Comprised of Design, Build, Test, Implement and Training phases, the role involves:
- Understanding the technical requirements that will feed into the design and operational documentation
- Providing information and guidance to the other technical resources and Defence from a knowledge transfer perspective
- Practical hands-on knowledge of deploying and configuring the CyberArk Privileged Access Management product in secure, classified environments
- Assisting with establishing testing environments as required
- Assisting with test execution and defect remediation
Skills and experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Deep understanding of the CyberArk Security platform
- CyberArk Certification and advanced CyberArk product knowledge
- Experience creating Detailed Design and other technical artefacts
- At least 3 years experience in Building and Implementing CyberArk for Government Agencies including Integration to the client environment and onboarding of the accounts
- Diligence and can work in a fast paced environment and turn things around quickly
- A team-minded attitude as well as an ability to work independently.
OPEN FOR EXSISTING BASELINE CLEARANCE HOLDER
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 210003.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.