Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join their APAC Team. The CSM role is responsible for delivering exceptional strategy and business support to their clients. To be successful in this role you will need to be passionate about client services, about solving business challenging problems and enjoys regularly exceeding client expectations.
- Discover and influence the client's internal metrics for success of the program and ensure the client knows how to achieve and measure those results.
- Advise on strategies and tactics to create a healthy program.
- Manage client health by identifying, documenting, and working with multiple teams to mitigate risk and increase client satisfaction.
- Act as the business success expert in educating, guiding, and supporting clients, partnering with them to effectively develop consumer generated content programs.
- Provide guidance and consulting for marketing best practices and ROI analysis for clients to gain the most value from their programs.
- Exemplify client centricity by serving customers above and beyond their expectations.
- Using tools and troubleshooting techniques and exercising good judgement in decision-making to routinely deliver exceptional client support.
- Use and explore the use of technology to support client engagements at scale.
- Running one-to-many success programs and creation of a wholistic strategy to impact target customer segments.
- Identify and create the most relevant content to different clients based on their vertical, and adoption and consumption of the platform.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Significant experience in account management, ideally within software, research, online and/ or other marketing/e-commerce technologies or significant experience in driving digital driven programs within
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven experience cultivating productive executive champion relationships
- Customer-centric with a focus on delivering value (KPIs definition tracking).
- Positive, self-starter attitude with absolute willingness to go the extra mile and exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to work in an objective based environment while prioritising and managing workload across multiple accounts concurrently.
- Industry knowledge in any of the following: retail, manufacturing, consumer electronics, CPG, media or financial services.