This is a front of house service desk role, primarily the role is to manage Incidents, actively inform the customer on status and manage suppliers to deliver to service levels for a range of complex products and services available to our customers, while actively contributing to knowledge management, customer satisfactions and service improvement.
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Remedy 7.6 or other Service Management Tools (Service NOW)
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, VOSS, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3rd parties to insure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system or equivalent
- Provided mentor support to first level team members
- Update identified gaps to existing procedures/work instructions.
- Experience in a Service Desk environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of problem solving skills
- Capability to investigate, analyse and advise customers as to their conferencing needs.
- Proven ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Experience in managing issues from End to End.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate to new technology, procedures and products.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
ITIL Foundation Certificate
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.