Customer Research Analyst
$473 per day + super
Our client is a well-known organisation based in Sydney's CBD.
They are currently seeking a Customer Research Analyst to support the development of their customer insights capability to enable customer centric decision making.
You will contribute to the identification, research, analysis and recommendation of opportunities to deliver the best value proposition for their customers/stakeholders.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends, patterns and stories told through the available customer data to support the development of insights into customer needs.
- Support the development of actionable insights and recommendations that enhance business outcomes, in particular in the area of Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Work in partnership with Customer & Community teams to deliver improvements as an advocate to improve customer interactions.
- More specifically manage the Culture Survey process and coordinate the implementation of the on-going roll out of these surveys with the Injury Prevention team to ensure the information delivers to their needs.
- Manage external customer research as required to support strategic innovations and to meet specific project-oriented requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders to appropriately share information and analytics to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the management of programs of work that enhance the customer insights gained by the business.
- Relevant tertiary education, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical quantitative research experience
- High level proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with usage of research data analysis packages (e.g. Q,)