Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward hire Customer Project Manager to Manage a team for a Customer project you must have experience in core or cloud domain.
Manages customer programme (collection of projects managed together for business benefits) or project for a defined product and / or service scope for a medium / large and / or complex customer contract with medium / high risk probability. Contract might be defined as 'key project' by BG / market.
* Delivers the operational and project single/multiple BG / BUs scope to the customer.
* Plans customer project and keeps plan updated to reflect and anticipate changes by coordinating change management on all aspects affecting cost, scope, schedule and quality (CSSQ).
* Assures consistency among project financial, product and service forecast activities.
* Participates in pre-sales and sales process activities. Determines delivery approach alternatives and manages the selection of the final recommended approach to delivery.
* Ensures hand over from Sell to Execute and from Delivery to Care is done and monitors progress against it.
* Ensures project contract management process is initiated and executed.
* Defines the customisation of any global operational processes together with relevant point of contacts to meet project requirements (for example, network operations, supply chain, logistics, and acceptance).
* Manages the customer relationship during delivery, and serves as the primary interface towards the customer in all activities-related to the own scope of the contract, including customer complaints, corrective actions, and changing requirements.
* Prepares a clear and effective communications plan and ensures proactive communication of all relevant information to the customer and to all stakeholders.
* Monitors and controls that the project is delivered within the approved budget, profitability forecast, and planned scope.
* Ensures that the project meets all objectives for quality and looks continuously for quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
* Actively applies appropriate best practices and lessons learned throughout the life of the project.
* Monitors, controls and reports KPIs defined in customer contract.
* Ensures data in all project-related tools and repositories is kept up-to-date and with high quality.
* Conducts thorough risk management for all project risks and opportunities.
* Seeks to define new opportunities to expand and renew contracts with the customer.
* Leads the project team and may perform some line manager responsibilities.
* Completes the project closure and / or handover as required (for example, complete contractual requirements, post calculation, lessons learned).
Good to have Skills
Experience in managing Mobile Core project initial planning, design integration, testing & acceptance.
Core nodes PM experience an advantage - like HSS, HLR, One-NDS, MSS, IMS VoLTE , multi vendor core, Location based nodes.
As project manager responsible for maintaining resource plan, cost plan, revenue plan.
Good presentation & communication skills.
Co-ordination between internal Architects, Customer Architects & 3rd party vendors
Co-ordination of multi vendor integration, testing & acceptance followup.
Extensive documentation submission co-ordination will be part of the scope - design docs, contract documents, Change management, Test results summary etc
Co-ordination of change implementation in the customer's core network.
Min 6-8 yrs experience in managing multi vendor core projects.
You must have working rights in Australia.