Our client is a well-established provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. They are currently seeking a Customer Marketing Manager on a full-time basis to help generate demand, interest, and excitement for their products while creating a steady pipeline of business across Australia and New Zealand (ANZA).
In this role, you would be responsible in uncovering and understanding their needs and how to nest support their success and customer experience. You would lead workshops together with their technical and account teams, you would also adapt global and regional presentation workshop materials and present it to their clients.
The ideal candidate would be a marketing minded individual who's strengths go beyond your traditional B2B and B2C boundaries.
- Develop account marketing plans to accelerate client understanding of our client's solutions
- Analyze our strategic customer accounts from market, customer and competitor perspectives
- Plan and execute customer events, workshops and activities based on global campaigns activation plans and local business priorities
- Develop & execute strategic Account Based Marketing plans & programs including an integrated approach to digital and other customer engagement
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences
- Master's/ Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent degree
- Demonstrated experience in relevant field including product, customer, strategic and/or field marketing
- Understanding of end customer trends & behavior, across both B2B and B2C markets
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Project management - particularly being able to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #201040