My client are looking for a number of aditonal resrouces for their site here in Perth, it will be focussed around a Health envronment.
Initally there has been 6 months of work outlined but we are informed to a high chance of extension should you fit in with the team and gel.
As the Desktop Support Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of ICT Services to the end user (EUC computing) in a constantly available Managed Services environment.
As a member of a dynamic team you will:
* Be accountable for undertaking maintenance and administrative activities
* Be accountable for the end-to-end management of incidents and requests
* Be accountable for 1st and 2nd line support resolution
* Be accountable for own technical work and project management activities
* Be responsible for ensuring the availability of the EUC service exceeds defined service levels
* Be responsible for ensuring contractual KPI's with customers are met
* Be responsible for ensuring financial, people and customer targets are achieved and exceeded
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders including team members, managers, application specialists, vendors and customers at a peer level
* Participate in and promote a culture of customer excellence within the EUC team
* Ensure the EUC team undertakes activities in accordance with the ITIL service management framework
My client have instructed us that only candidates who are comfortable with working a shift pattern of 4 x 12 hour days with one of which being a night shift and then 4 days off.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Whitehead quoting reference: 181989.
Please click the apply button.