Our Client is a leading consulting specialist who are seeking a CX Analyst on behalf of their end user customer. Their customer has grown to become a leading national telecommunications company. They are a leading player in building and operating Australia's telecommunications network.
Your New Role
Are you big on Customer Analytics, Data Modelling, Insights and Voice of Customer? This could be the role for you then...
- Executes on weekly/monthly deliverables
- Ad hoc qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of CX programs
- Ability to deliver clear presentations to stakeholders to ensure they have a clear understanding of the current connected EU experience including opportunities
- Work closely with key stakeholders to add in operational lens to CX analysis. A component of this includes working with CX PoW to drive the IT feed (including requirements)
- Delivers customer-centric recommendations based on quantified insights.
- Supports the delivery of the Return on Investment model of CX
- Help build / support the templates, tools and methods for data analysis, insights and reporting on the CX
You Bring to the Role
- Solid exposure to:
- Statistical Modelling
- Voice of customer experience
- Customer Analytics
- Single Customer View
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!