The Customer Information Analyst role must primarily execute and maintain best practice data quality MDM practices within the Data Privacy team and across the enterprise.
This role is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of MDM data including definition consistency, documentation of processes, and the communication and education of data integrity and contextual regulatory standards across the business.
- Supports the role of data quality SME for cMDM using Informatica Data Director.
- Interfaces with internal groups to provide data quality support from customer care frontline and customer preference controls.
- Actions Customer merge-unmerge requests using IDD.
- Actions requests in the cMDM data stewardship drop box within SLAs.
- Escalates rejections and merge-unmerge requests for approval.
- Provides volumetric analysis and responses to data consumers as required.
- Profiles and analyses cMDM (customer MDM) data, performing cleanse operations such as resolving 10% under-matches.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- 1+ years experience using Informatica Data Director
- 1+ years experience in a Customer MDM role eg. MDM Tester, MDM Analyst, or other specifically working with Customer Data.
- Experience with MDM for Products will be considered for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Broad understanding and 2+ years' experience in Data Analysis
- Data profiling experience will be viewed favourably.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!