Our client, an Australian Financial Services company, is looking for a talented and experienced Data Analytics Manager to be a part of a major transformation project, sitting within their Analytics Centre of Excellence.
The role is predominantly responsible for managing the marketing analytics capability, leading and driving the delivery of pre-campaign analysis, campaign design, campaign reporting, predictive modelling and customer profiling.
You will lead a team of four Data Analysts whilst developing and nurturing their skills and abilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate reporting, and create and maintain dashboards covering administration, insurance, digital service, incidents and complaints
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and refine data requirements for reports and analytical models
- Development of predictive models to drive and enhance insights using data modelling techniques.
- Logical and physical data modelling, CRM management and SQL development
- Analyse and interpret trends and future forecasting needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders
What you bring:
- 4+ years Tableau & SQL experience
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of predictive modelling techniques
- Superannuation or financial industry experience highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to 'think outside the box' to deliver customer insights
Does this sound like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josh Whitehead quoting: 194440 or please click the APPLY NOW button!