Customer Account & Sales Manager
- Contract opportunities - With strong view of long term extensions
- Fantastic opportunities suited to individuals with superior stakeholder and relationship management skills, coupled with experience gained in a technical environment e.g. IT or Telecommunications industry.
- Fantastic transition into a corporate role for those currently working in high level retail/sales or account management.
- Adelaide CBD location joining a truly motivated, high performing and engaged and happy team!
Our client, a true leader in their field and one of Australia's most recognised brands, has Account and Sales Management opportunities focusing on the transition of services being offered. These are unique opportunities, offering end to end account management through the sales cycle to existing clients (from medium businesses through to large enterprises).
Through a consultative approach, you will provide quality and cost effective customer account management through telephone and other online tools to current customers within the Government and Enterprise sectors.
We are seeking candidates of high calibre, demonstrating a background in either selling, account management or relationship style roles. Diverse industries are suitable as full training will be provided, however any experience in telecommunications or Information Technology related industry is desirable (not essential if you can demonstrate high level of technical acumen). You will be someone who truly enjoys fostering and growing established business relationships and be confident in communicating up to senior management level.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone/or in person, to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Proven ability to manage opportunities through the sale cycle from discover through to close
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Strong Commercial/business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
This will suit individuals with diverse backgrounds across Sales, Account Management or Relationship Management. Ideally, you may have experience in IT or Telecommunications, however these opportunities will also suit individuals who can quickly demonstrate they are technically savvy and be able to quickly learn new products and services in a complex environment.
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply today, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Katrina on (08) 8112 7406.
SA: LHS 296564