Due to increased work load, our client, a true leader in their field, has account management opportunities focusing on the transition of services being offered. These are true Account Management roles, offering end to end account management, from first contract through to close.
Through a consultative approach, you will provide quality and cost effective customer account management through telephone and other online tools to current customers within the Government and Enterprise sectors.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone and/or online to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Strong Commercial/business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
- Ability to prioritise in a busy work enviornment
This will suit individuals with diverse backgrounds across high level Customer Support roles, Account Management, Sales or Relationship Management. Ideally you may have experience in IT or Telecommunications either within a retail outlet or contact centre, however these opportunities will also suit individuals who are technically savvy and who are willing to quickly learn new products, services and be able to communicate their benefits to customers.
Apply today or for a confidential discussion please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.