Curriculum Support Specialist (Telco)/ Training Lead
Our client is currently seeking a highly competent Curriculum Support Specialist for a 6-month initial contract.
- Consolidate and document consultation and feedback on national training package products, non-accredited training/accreditation requirements, and assessment tools.
- Support the management of internal and external stakeholder
- Ensure BAU processes for distribution of documentation for external users
- Streamline complex processes
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to review training requirements in a rapidly changing environment
- Develop instructional documentation relating to training, standards and equipment use.
- Training organisation experience and a deep understanding of curriculum and assessment development processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project Management Skills with a sharp focus on key deliverables
- Thrives in complex, agile and hands-on environments
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.