A terrific opportunity has become available to join one of Adelaide's most exciting software application companies. You will join a team of some of the brightest minds in the Australian and International IT sector.
Offering a high energy, team focused environment, this Adelaide CBD based company has developed an application that is being utilised by some of the worlds most iconic brands for their liquid workforce.
Having been incredibly successful in securing new customers in the ANZ and North American markets a new opportunity has become available for a Cross-Team Development Lead.
In this role you will:
- Interface and communicate with the team development and QA leads, software engineers, IT Ops, release & product management and the PMO (including business analysts).
- Establish and communicate consistent development management processes and work with the VP Engineering and release management to align this with evolving organisation development frameworks and processes.
- Facilitate cross-team coordination and communication of evolving development processes and seek opportunities to ensure processes remain on a continuous improvement trajectory.
- Engage with technical leads in planning sessions and regular 'stand-ups'.
- Engage with design leads on planning sessions and design reviews to ensure technical achievability.
- Engage with engineering in the management of feature delivery / development activities, and the prioritisation of tasks across teams.
- Support and provide input in architecture planning activities.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic, friendly personality who enjoys being part of a self-driven and dedicated team.
- Confident in upwards management and meeting with internal and external C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experienced in a software product-based organisation.
- Able to demonstrate their previous accountability for end-to-end delivery with agile project management principles.
- Confident in an information systems operations environment including systems analysis or development.
- An expert in SDLC and utilising tools such as Atlassian and MS Office.
- Highly adept at Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.
For a confidential discussion please call Katrina Vartzokas or Craig Salmon on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564