Our client, a Financial Services organisation, is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their team, located in Melbourne's inner South.
- Actively support the development of a risk data management system;
- Provide cost savings through deep analysis;
- Be a key driver in portfolio analytics to turn insights into key actions assisting help maximise operational effectiveness and performance;
- Communicate complex data analysis and findings into meaningful and actionable insights for key stakeholders;
- Supply relevant information to stakeholders to determine appropriate business strategies
- Provide oversights to regulatory reporting;
- Provide data analysis to enable strategies for credit decisioning, profitable lending and responsible lending decisions.
- Credit modelling and credit analytics experience
- Tertiary qualification in a technical discipline such as Actuarial Studies, Applied Science, Mathematics or Statistics, with 3 to 5 years relevant work experience is essential;
- Demonstrable experience in an analytics role in consumer credit risk within the banking and finance services industries. Working in a fintech environment would be well regarded;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how products generate profit;
- Experience working on complex datasets;
- Ability to communicate with key decision makers and stakeholders;
- Experience using SQL, R and Github;
- Scorecard and capital modelling experience would be advantageous;
If this interests you, and you believe you have the skills and experience, please apply now. This opportunity wont be around for long.